Do you know? What is the biggest bra size.
Size of breast vary in most of the women. It’s normal for woman’s breast size to differ in size even the size of both breast may differ. It can vary by whole cup sizes also. So whether it’s biggest bra size or smallest it’s not a problem at all until it affects your health. It happens usually during the stage of puberty when girl’s hormones are still in the process of growing breast’s size. Even a large difference in size is not a problem at all. Now let me tell you what’s the biggest bra size in the world.
Hey! welcome to thebrasecret.com. Today I’m going to tell you about What is the biggest bra size in the world.
The largest bra size in the world is 102 ZZZ. The lady with this size of bra is Annie Hawkins Turner, the lady with the largest size of breast in the world. She hails originally from Atlanta, Georgia.
The gigantic size of her breast weighs 85Lbs each heavier than the weight of four year old kid. she also hold the guinness book of record for largest natural breast size 48V. She wears the US size bra-52 I the largest made bra in the world.
During an interview, she said that her record breaking breast began developing when she was just nine years old. She also added “I started wearing bra when i was in third grade. I just started growing and kept right on. And the size of bra i used to wear was of a regular grown-up woman. I don’t remember wearing a training bra.“
She was advised for the doctors for a breast reduction surgery but she refused. She said I don’t want to mess with the nature. She says “As my breasts grew the muscles in my back also grew and supported them “
She is a mother of two children. Annie won Guinness World Record title of largest natural breast in the world in the year 2000.
Ultimate Lift and Support Wire Free Bra
Available in Single and 2-Packs
- 81% Nylon, 19% Spandex
- Hook and Eye closure
- Hand Wash Only
- Soft multi-seamed panels support from the bottom up. You get gentle wirefree lift, for sexier curves under clothes
- Molded jersey-lined cups give you naturally rounded shape
- Cushioned stay-put straps help relieve stress on your shoulders: no dig-in, slipping, or sliding
- TruSUPPORT bra design provides: higher sides for coverage, fuller cups for natural shape, wider straps for all-day ease, and a smoother back for stability
- Back close has two to four rows of adjustable hooks and eyes, depending on bra size